1/4 cup cannabis-infused oil
2 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
3 cups ketchup
1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
2 teaspoons black pepper
1/4 cup mustard yellow or brown
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
Salt to taste
1/2 tablespoon onion powder
This homemade cannabis-infused BBQ is sure to add a little something extra to your wings, grilled chicken, or ribs with just a few simple ingredients. This recipe has a rich, bold, sweet, and spicy flavoring with a twist, thanks to a little cannabis oil.
1. Heat oil over medium-low heat in the bottom of a medium saucepan.
2. Add ketchup and cook, stirring for chili powder, cumin, black pepper, and brown sugar.
3. Stir in the liquid smoke and remaining ingredients.
4. Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently, and cook, uncovered, for about 15 minutes, stirring often.
5. Cool and refrigerate until ready to use.
Enjoy your BBQ!
For more cannabis-infused recipes check out how to make your own Cannabis-Infused Tequila.