1 large bowl
1 medium saucepan w/ tightly fitting lid
½ cup of popcorn kernels
1-2 tablespoon cannabutter
1 tablespoon of regular butter
1 tablespoon of oil (Your choice of oil avocado, coconut oil, or Extra virgin olive oil will work perfectly!)
1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
1/2 teaspoon sugar or to taste
* Don't have a recipe for cannabutter? Click here.
Watching a movie with popcorn is a must, but movie night just got a whole lot better with this recipe for cannabis-infused salty and sweet popcorn recipe. Enjoy with movie snack classic with a twist!
1. Add one tablespoon of oil to the medium saucepan
2. Warm saucepan on medium heat
3. Test warmth of saucepan by placing a couple of kernels in the pan until they pop. Once popped, the pan is at the correct temperature.
4. Loosely layer popcorn kennels at the bottom of the saucepan add cover with the lid
5. Once popping is heard, gently shift the pan back and forth to avoid burning kernels
6. When popping sounds slow, remove the pan from heat and place in a large bowl
7. Repeat until all kernels are pooped
8. Place saucepan back on the stove on low heat
9. Add the desired amount of cannabutter and regular
10. Melt butter, remove from the low heat surface and slowly drizzle butter cover cooked popcorn and mix
11. Salt and sugar butter popcorn to taste
Consume responsibly and enjoy!
For more cannabis-infused recipes, check out how to make cannabis-infused BBQ sauce for those chill backyard boogies.