2. 15 grams decarboxylated cannabis
* More than 15% THC will put you in the clouds
3. 2 cups honey BUY LOCAL if you can
4. 1-2 tablespoons non-GMO sunflower lecithin
6. Quart size mason jar
7. 10″ x 10″ cheesecloth
1. Decarboxylate your buds. ( Don't know how to do this checkout
our article on how to.
2. Wrap your decarboxylated buds in your cheesecloth and tie with
3. Put your cheesecloth in your mason jar
4. Add 2 cups of honey in the mason jar with the cheesecloth
5. Place your mason jar in the crockpot
6. Fill the crockpot until the jar is surrounded
7. Add the lid to crockpot
8. Set crockpot to LOW and cook for 8 hours (Check your
on your jar every couple hours to make sure the jar isn't
under too much pressure)
9. 8 hours later turn off the crockpot and let your honey cool.
We suggest leaving the honey in the pot as it does for safety
10. Squeeze you cool honey thru the cheesecloth and discard
of the cloth after
11. Place the lid back on your jar and store in a cool dark place
Time: 8 hours
No items found.